Werks,- Six Sigma Master Black Belt – Helsinki – Finnland
Use your LEAN Six Sigma Master Black Belt skills to drive all continuous improvement projects in order to bring efficiency and effectiveness to the highest performance levels in the MRI business within the Global organization.
As Site Master Black Belt, you will provide analytical expertise in support of Projects, focusing on site performance.
You need work with the business and site LT to determine projects, goals, develop project plans, and facilitate execution of the plan to meet business objectives. Partner with key Business stakeholders to define strategic change opportunities, providing leadership in the application.
As site Master Black Belt, you are responsible for:
- Drive and execute ItM, MtO, OtC and CE strategy through a MGPP for the site, focusing mainly on key initiatives identified by site LT.
- Coach business team members, Green Belts, Black Belts and site Master Black Belts in the practical application of the Six Sigma Lean tools to drive significant business impact.
- Lead large, cross-team projects to drive standardization, stability, and simplification in processes. This includes providing change leadership Change Acceleration Process (CAP) methods and tools across assigned critical business initiatives.
- Train to LSS Green Belts and provide statistical and analytical expertise/coaching towards GB certification.
- Present ideas, thoughts, and projects to senior management and get support on projects and serve as a recognized expert and resource leader for process focus areas
- Develop rigorous control plans; working closely with process owners, project champions, and Sr. Leadership Team to provide leadership and direction on the implementation of lean strategies and processes and ensure improvement gains are sustained on a long-term basis in a significant wing-to-wing process.
- Facilitate workouts, Interventions Type One (ITOs), value stream mapping sessions and activities to achieve project objectives.
- Quality Specific Goals: Aware of and comply with the Quality Policy, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Bachelors degree in engineering or business administration
- At least 10 years of experience in Engineering, Manufacturing, Customer Service, Marketing, Sales and/or Project Management
- Black Belt certified or Master Black Belt
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills, all levels of the organization
- Experience building, empowering, and leading talented cross functional teams
- Strong Program Management and communication skills
- Ability to build and promote organizational change management initiatives
- Proven ability to simplify strategy into simple actions
- Demonstrated ability to make decision effectively and create focus
- Leader who has the vision and courage to pursue big ideas, encourage smart experimentation, and innovation to solve complex process issues
- Change Acceleration Process (CAP) experience