Six Sigma Black Belt Operations – Job (Leverkusen)
- Lead and mentor DMAIC, Lean, and productivity savings projects. Use standard global Lean Six Sigma program tools & methods while working with functional & regional leaders, and deploy high impact regional and functional projects using Lean Six Sigma methodology that support the businesses, functions and manufacturing plant sites.
- Develop project scope, objectives and metrics that coach, mentor and assist project teams and provide input on priorities.
- Lead delivery of training in support of the business training plan and drive Lean Six Sigma cultural growth in conjunction with data driven mindset initiative.
- Work closely with Master Black Belt to deploy Lean Six Sigma across operations, supply chain, procurement, and logistics; work with process owners to translate functional goals into Lean Six Sigma strategies/projects, and quantifiable results;
- Manage project development and selection, development of project plans, and metrics identification; follow toll gate reviews; maintain project database and reporting systems;
Coach, train, and develop Green Belts, Champions, and executives in Lean Six Sigma methodology;
- Provide expert guidance to multiple Lean Six Sigma project teams/Green Belts;
- Lead and execute Lean Six Sigma projects as assigned and/or identified;
- Demonstrate thought leadership in continuous improvement;
- Utilize change management to drive results;
- Facilitate RTA development process, selection, assignment and project execution: Development of project plans, metrics identification; follow toll gate reviews; maintain project database and reporting systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required; ability to recommend alternative solutions and translate complex concepts into simplified and understandable examples;
High focus on quality – Has the proven ability to drive better efficiencies by improving and controlling work processes.
- High energy, desire and courage to learn new skills and assume broader roles in the organization;
- Ability to deal with ambiguity: creative and entrepreneurial;
- Energetic self-starter with strong leadership skills;
- Experienced in dealing successfully with different business partners from all over the world;
- Ability to integrate Lean Six Sigma into company strategies;
- Ability to drive change and work seamlessly across all levels of the organization.
- Bachelors in Engineering or related technical field;
- Minimum of 3 -5 years experience in operations, technical, or manufacturing environment;
- Six Sigma Experience preferable;
- Demonstrated project management skills; PMP certification a plus;
- Willingness to get certified to our Black Belt programm;
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time