Lean Six Sigma Project Manager – (Job Freiburg)
- Within our newly founded Technology Organization you will be responsible for defining the Lean projects which will support short term and long term strategies of our European manufacturing plants.
- You will be developing, organizing and leading Lean workshops by using innovative methods and tools.
- You will teach our employees lean methods and support them as a competent coach.
- You will manage and report project and budget performance and benefit to Operations throughout project reviews and regular formalized project reports.
- You will actively communicate with several stakeholders and develop partnerships with other Automation and Lean managers across Europe to share best practices and leverage harmonization and standardization.
- You have successfully finished your studies in mechanical-, electrical-, industrial- or medical- engineering or comparable.
- You have 3-5 years of professional experience in leading industrial lean projects.
- You have extensive knowledge of Lean tools (SMED, TPM, KAIZEN, 5S, etc.) and project management skills.
- You have proven communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are fluent in German and English, French is a plus