Plant Quality Manager (Villingen-Schwenningen / Tuttlingen)
- This role has responsibility for driving product and process improvements resulting in lower product failures and associated costs and increased customer satisfaction.
- The role will require involvement with key process owners to ensure their processes are documented, maintained and adhered to and are optimised to produce maximum yield.
- The Quality Manager role is required to enable IR to gain a competitive edge in the marketplace by developing and maintaining a robust Quality Management System and associated processes.
- At least 5 years experience in Quality functions.
- Proven track record in designing, implementing and maintaining a multi-site Quality Management System (QMS) compliant with either of the following Standards: QS 9000, TS16949.
- Auditing experience (preferably a qualified Lead Assessor).
- Management Review experience.
- Able to lead process mapping/baselining and improvement activities.
- High performer, ambitious, self-motivating.
- Experience in leading cross-functional improvement teams.
- Six Sigma trained to minimum green belt level.
- Experience in training Quality methodologies.
- Performance reporting and balanced scorecard knowledge and experience essential.
- Advanced PC skills required including database design, presentations, spreadsheets, data analysis and graphical presentation.
- Strong English language skills essential with a critical eye for written grammar, presentation and layout.