Production Efficiency Director – (Fankfurt am Main)
- Frankfurt am Main (travelling up to 50%)
- Paper / Packaging
The Europe division has a total of 9 manufacturing facilities spread across 8 countries.
We are now looking to recruit a Product Efficiency Director for the Europe Division. This is a new and key role.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Group Management team. The candidate will report directly to the CEO and will have full responsibility for the efficient and profitable management of the sub-divisions manufacturing facilities.
- Assessment of best practices within the Group, consistent implementation on different plants
- Benchmarking of operational KPI’s, consistent improvement
- Optimization of the production processes
- Implementation of the centralized supply chain (spare parts and maintenance, raw materials, optimization of inventory on the plants)
- Operational reporting methodology re production activities and stocks
- Budget responsibility CAPEX, repairs, production costs.
- Operational controlling
- Lean manufacturing concept
- Internal transfer projects leader
- Production work force training projects
- Health and safety responsibility
- Bonus KPI for reporting personnel
- Understanding of the manufacturing process
- Group vision and evaluation approach
- Experience in manufacturing sector, skilled in production processes
- Proficient in English
- Manufacturing – preferably in a competing company, more than 5 years