Lean Director – Global
After several years of efforts in lean and continuous improvements we are now strengthening our global efforts. For our Global Lean Team, we are looking for a Lean Director who can lead our activities across the divisions. The Global Lean Team is constantly looking for ways to optimise our efficient factories even further. By reducing waste, increasing yield and re-engineering production processes we know by experience that we can extract the hidden potential in our quest for perfection.
We are looking to standardise our lean methodology, benchmark our operations and accelerate our implementation by a closer coordination of activities, across our global network of factories. We take strategy to execution and demonstrate scalability in our operations.
- Design, own and drive the global lean programme
- Standardisation of lean methodology across the supply network
- Identification of improvement opportunities – conduct analysis and challenge the business on improvement opportunities and ensure implementation of ideas
- Portfolio management of cross functional improvement projects
- Initiate, drive and manage lean improvement activities across plants
- Close collaboration with local Process Improvement Managers on improvement initiatives such as Lean and Six Sigma
- You hold a MSc Engineering or similar
- Solid people skills including a demonstrated ability to get things done through people who don’t report to you
- Change management competencies
- Excellent project management skills including the people factor
- Hands-on experience with improvement methodologies such as lean and/or Six Sigma
- Relevant experience from an industrial manufacturing company and/or consulting company
- You have strong communication skills – you are able to get buy-in for your ideas
- Excellent networker – you are able to establish the appropriate alliances
- You are independent and have strong personality – you are able to decide and act proactively
- Structured and analytical mind-set – you build your argumentation on facts
- Proficiency in English
- You are highly passionate for driving improvements and demonstrate the ability to energise organisation.