Lean Consultant (Helsinki)
Are you motivated by changing, improving and simplifying critical business processes in a dynamic Nordic environment? Are you passionate about supporting and coaching operations managers. Are you keen to bring processes and systems to support the business with the customer in focus? Do you think Best Practice and flow in the processes from first contact with customers to service is delivered? Then you might be our next Lean Consultant.
You have a chance to become part of the ambitious Lean implementation and support the execution of our strategy – “one management, one process, one system”, and successfully realise the benefits of this strategy.
You will become a part of Service Management, which is supporting Customer Services (CS) and Fraud & Dispute Services (FDS) within Operations in the Nordic countries. Today the area covers a Lean program with performance boards, training and culture as the umbrella for numerous other strategic levers such as Business Process Management / digitisation.
The job deals primarily with the implementation of Lean initiatives such as optimization of selected processes / areas, implementation of performance board, the establishment of a comprehensive KPI setup, implementation of business management principles, etc.
You will get the „end-to-end“ responsibility for improving the work from building the business case until implementation, and you will have a major role in the training and coaching of managers and employees in order to create a permanent improvement culture throughout the organisation.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Drive and support the implementation of a wide array of improvement and optimization initiatives and projects in Operations
- Drive Lean projects and ensure that managers implement significant process and operation management improvements
- Perform change management and train employees, lean ambassadors and managers
- Support and coach all management levels in the strive for excellence
- Follow up on benefit realization
- Document, redesign and implement processes and procedures
- Take part in the Process Departments continuous development of tools, concepts and best practices
Preferred background and qualifications
- You have an academic background (MSc., etc..)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience working with process improvement and Lean / Six Sigma, preferably in a service and administrative context
- Proven project management experience, preferably with a Prince 2 certification
- You have experience in change management at all levels of the organisation
- Personal experience as a operation manager is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Experience working with strategy and business cases
- Strong Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Speak English and the Scandinavian languages
Preferred personal qualities
- Executer that takes the ideas from paper to realisation – is proud of the measurable results rather than the visions and the paper
- Service minded and takes responsibility for an effective solutions with high integrity
- Visionary mind with ability to see possibilities and sell the idea to key stakeholders
- Professional and competent appearance with strong customer focus
- Self-motivated by targets and results. You reach for the best results every time and are never satisfied with status quo
- Process oriented with a business oriented approach, where you naturally involve and include colleagues in solutions
- Strong human appreciation and a active listener
- Persistent, diplomatic, open, positive, proactive and like to take an initiative
- Ability to adapt and react to changes and like to work at a high speed