Senior Consultant – (Senior) Manager, Operations Transformation, Business Operations – Zurich
Our clients seek a fresh perspective on how to create a flexible, innovative business model supported by a strong operations foundation. Professionals will use their deep sector knowledge and technical business operations consulting experience to take a more strategic view of our clients’ priorities, helping them to prepare for growth, embrace the digital agenda and maximize operational efficiency.
You will be part of a highly motivated, diverse team that thrives on delivering with impact. Our culture is collaborative and supportive of your personal and professional development. Our track record of commercial success and our growth ambitions can provide you with a fantastic platform for your career.
The nature of our work varies greatly, but chances are your engagements will involve all of the following over time: business transformation, operating model design, and process optimization. In this interesting and diverse role, you will work in both small and large project teams of 2-10 consultants usually at the client site and drive business development which you support with opportunities generated through your own industry network.
- We are looking for someone with a background in strategy, digital, and innovation consulting for topics such as digitization, process optimisation, process mining, or the future of operations. Both current and previous experience in top-tier consulting companies in combination with relevant line management roles are welcome. In addition to excellent people and team management skills, we highly value an existing network of relationships in the industry sectors we focus on, demonstrating clear potential to pursue a successful longer-term career with the firm.
- Your qualifications:
- Strong academic background
- 3 to 7+ years of progressively responsible experience in the offered position or a position in a related occupation, preferably in a top-tier consulting company
- Strong knowledge of Swiss-based Financial Services, Life Sciences or Public Sector industry, including client network
- Experience of leading and developing more junior team members
- Insightful thinker, confident with concepts, analysis and frameworks, and “thinking out of the box”
- Energetic, team player with an enthusiastic, positive, ‚can do‘ attitude, strong communication and interpersonal skills, with notable presence and confidence
- Passionate about doing an outstanding job; both for the client and to contribute to the growth
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency in English is essential; German and/or French may also be required depending on the industry of focus
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org