Project Manager (m/f) Operational Excellence
- Support global and local Operational Excellence initiatives: Benchmark and identify best practices, Relentlessly challenge the status-quo to enrich continuous improvement of the site operations, Develop process and value stream maps, Lead kaizen events
- Incorporate lean tools and implement best practice &solutions into operating models
- Develop and use analytical methodologies to determine key pain points, develop best-in-class solutions, and create implementation roadmaps for improvement opportunities
- Provide support, training and coordination to local initiatives to develop and cascade Continuous improvement Strategy.
- Support cross functional deployment projects (e.g. Value Stream design)
- Execute projects and take active ownership of agreed deliverables
- Bachelor Degree in the field of Engineering, Chemistry or Science. Higher degrees desirable
- 5 years experience
- Excellent project management capabilities, structured work approach and strong analytical skills; BB Six Sigma certification is an advantage
- High energy to drive change with strong team work and interpersonal skills, ability to coach, train and influence people by balanced application of tools/ techniques, management systems and mindset and behaviors
- Flexibility to national and international travel is required (50-80%).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English (additional languages desirable)
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com