Senior Lean Six Sigma Leader
- Frankfurt am Main
- The LEAN Process Owner will be responsible for defining, maintaining and continuously improving the LEAN philosophy, tools and metrics within the organization.
- He/she will work with various levels of management in all functional areas to facilitate improvements in the areas of product development, portfolio management, resource planning and functional excellence.
- He/she will work very closely with the Program Management Organization leaders within the organization to implement the LEAN process.
- In order to achieve these goals, the LEAN Process Owner must have a strong commitment and sense of overall ownership of all continuous improvement initiatives.
- This is a management position and will require that the candidate have strong organizational, communication, and project management skills.
- The LEAN Process Owner will have direct report responsibilities as well as dotted line reportsKey Responsibilities:
- Interface with the Corporate to keep apprised of any changes to the LEAN process, metrics, tools and communicate this to all appropriate levels of management
- Develop appropriate programs to improve the skill levels of associates involved in the LEAN process
- Develop baselines, track sub-vertical performance, and provide regular updates
- 7 to 10 years of professional experience with focus on production, logistics or engineering and economical knowledge
- At least 2 years’ experience in leading continuous improvement activities, ability to work on a global level
- Extensive hands-on and practical experience in using value stream mapping and implementing tools.
- Patience, perseverance and passion to drive the LEAN culture across the entire organization.
- Credibility and experience to work effectively and directly with the senior engineering and business leadership team.
- Excellent communication and coaching skills at all levels from the production floor to top management (Strong team leader).
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically (i.e. deliver results).
- Strong project management skills.
- Analytically minded and data-driven. The candidate must also have a holistic overview of complex situations and deal effectively with difficult issues when they arise.
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Master Black Belt certification is preferred but not a prerequisite.
- Project Management Professional credential is preferred but not a prerequisite.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org