QHSE Manager / Qualitätsmanager – (Manila / Philippines)
- Updating and maintaining a Quality Management System conform ISO 29001.
- Performing internal quality inspections & audits.
- Preparing for and guiding though external audits, aiming towards ISO 29001, 14001, and 18001 certification.
- Conducting risk assessments.
- Implementing policies and enforce compliance.
- Review all accident/incident reports and feedback corrective actions and trends to avoid
- Conduct internal QHSE training.
- Maintain and update job descriptions based on procedures.
- Prepare and review QHSE statistics.
- Ensuring Customer / Client requirements are identified and fulfilled (and appropriate).
- Verifying the implementation and operation of the QHSE Systems.
- Verifying that the company QHSE policy, is fully understood, implemented, operated and maintained.
- Review, update and control, the distribution of the Company Quality and HSE Manual and related procedures.
- Ensure that all contractual / company and local authority requirements for QHSE are complied with.
- Prepare QHSE yearly report to management and clients.
- Assist the Western Hemisphere region with setting up their QHSE management system.
- Obtain and maintain company certification to latest ISO TS 29001 standard;
- Obtain and maintain company certification to latest ISO 18001 standard;
- Obtain and maintain company certification to latest ISO 14001 standard;
- Realize continuous improvement, e.g. by obtaining feedback from clients and staff, close out suggestions for improvement;
- Collect, investigate, follow up incident reports
- Collect, investigate, follow up and issue Non Conformances / Safety Alerts;
- Collect, investigate, follow up down time reports and measure performance
- Develop a certification regime for all equipment in use at ADA, including pressure vessels, pressure piping, pressure relief valves, lifting gear, etc.;
- Setting health standards for new hires;
- Track employee health;
- Prepare and audit emergency response procedures;
- Create a company safety culture;
- Identify waste streams, minimize waste and maximize recycling and changing to greener alternatives;
- Manage Quality and HSE Coordinators;
- Conduct periodic QHSE audits of all locations;
- Assess, mitigate and reduce occupational health hazards;
- Participate in QHSE related client meetings
- Develop QHSE related bridging documents with clients
- Communicate and coordinate QHSE related matters with clients
- Regularly communication with employees in form on Safety Alerts, News Letters, etc.
- Coordinate the Management of Change process
- Responsible for Quality Manual;
- Responsible for the HSE Manual;
- Responsible to prepare quarterly and yearly QHSE reports to management and clients;
- Responsible for management of data of all QHSE related documentation
- Ensure that all applicable equipment certification records are kept up to date and are stored in a central library;
- Ensure that personnel training needs are fulfilled;
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are continually improved;
- Ensure all staff are implementing safe working practices and procedures;
- Ensure that all environmental hazards are quantified and properly minimized;
- BSc degree in a technical subject from a good university.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the oilfield service or similar industry.
- Written English must be impeccable.
- Excellent computer skills
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org