Director Lean Operations (m/w)
- Implementing standards and methods in line with the Operational Excellence / Lean strategy to define a base for the sustainable implementation of Operational Excellence measures in the Group.
- Develop, roll-out and teach Lean standards to all stakeholders. Integrate defined standards into regular assessments. Secure structured implementation.
- Define for relevant target groups specific Lean qualification (Lean principles, methods and tools); ensure qualification of project managers and conduct Lean training.
- Ensure the implementation of improvement initiatives including problem solving techniques in all operations.
- Build KPI-System and implement a tracking system for sustainable follow-up of actions.
- Ensure the successful transformation by using a change management approach. Ensure proper and regular communication regarding targets, actions, status and achievements.
- Develop and maintain a trustful working relationship with relevant stakeholders to ensure good collaboration regarding the defined improvement initiatives and to support effective roll out and implementation.
- Master Degree of Engineering Background
- 3-5 year experience in Industrial Excellence/Lean/Continuous Improvement projects and execution of Lean Initiatives
- In depth knowledge of Lean methods and tools, knowledge of Lean Implementation
- Very good analytical and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills to motivate and convince target groups within all hierarchies of the organization.
- Experience with Change Management processes in an international environment
- High social competence and motivation, to challenge others in Change processes
- Fluent in English, further languages are appreciated
- Willingness to extensive traveling
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org