Operations and Maintenance Management:
- Responsible for operational results.
- Drive execution of site improvement plans, help set operations improvement goals, ensure priorities and accountabilities are clear, provide resources and removes obstacles to ensure success.
- Analyze and draw information for long-term strategic change and improvement for multiple teams/shifts.
- Lead significant projects and improvement initiatives, scheduling and planning, budgeting and control.
- Design and implement operational improvement strategies for safety, cost, quality, training, inventory and services.
- Participate in the establishment of sites’ annual operating plans, including budget responsibility.
- Ensure tracking and use of key performance indicators to promote improved operational and business results.
Employee Development & Management:
- Train and provide development opportunities for staff.
- Ensure annual goals are complete and communicated
- Monitor and evaluate team members, and adjust training where needed.
- Attract, retain and develop high potential talent.
- Act as a team role model and change-agent.
- Positively lead and influence team members to partner together to achieve individual and business goals.
- Coordinate team efforts, create and manage a regional strategy and team operating plan.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in applicable field, such as Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering, and/or Chemical Engineering.
- 7+ Years operations, engineering or related experience with Master’s Degree in an international matrix organization.
- Sound 5+ years leadership experience as well as proven track record in EHS issues.
- Demonstrate working knowledge/experience in Lean Manufacturing / Six Sigma, ideally certified by Green Belt and/or Black Belt
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, and Project Management specific software.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Strong organization and attention to detail.
- Strong scientific and engineering knowledge in specialty.
- Strong verbal and written skills in English AND German.
- Ability to interface effectively with cross-functional groups to define and execute overall requirements.
- Knowledgeable on process documentation and improvement.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org