Operational Excellence Manager – Köln
Our client is with over 165 years of experience the leader in its sector and employs around 11,000 people in over 40 countries worldwide.
- Support all plants within a dedicated BU/Region with the introduction and implementation of the lean philosophy
- Assure sustainability
- Support cross regional
- Realize and support selected plant, define savings
- Coach and train change manager, plant management team, shift leader, maintenance people and shop floor personnel & logistics
- Build a strong network within Opex-team, quality, process engineering and within the group
- Drive and support exchange of Best Practice and support definition and Implementation of SOP’s
- KPI Improvement (OEE, scrap, productivity, raw material consumption, energy consumption, cost of Complaints, Maintenance cost,…)
- 5 years of experience in the production
- Proven success stories in initiating and successful projects management.
- Sound knowledge of Continuous Improvement, Kaizen or Six Sigma.
- Strong analytical skills. Structured, systematic, goal- and result-oriented working method.
- Good knowledge of SAP & MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Languages: German & English.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Hands-on mentality, high self-motivation, assertiveness even in difficult situations
- Project management
- Professional management and support of the production teams
- Willingness to travel within Germany & Europe ~ 80%.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org