Operational Excellence Experte – (Düsseldorf)
- Lead or participate in improvement projects in area of responsibility and provide expert problem solving support.
- Actively support the correct use of group standards.
- Work with line leadership to build a robust performance management system centrally and at local sites.
- Lead or participate in OE Maturity Assessments and use results to provide ongoing support and target setting.
- Track progress towards improvement objectives and identify additional needs.
- Actively coach local OE personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering or other quantitative discipline.
- Working Experience in Lean / Operational Excellence and change management.
- In depth knowledge of the energy industry preferred.
- Experience leading project(s) across departmental or business borders.
- Able to influence without direct authority; able to motivate others.
- Strong coach and mentor.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Fluent in English, additional languages are welcome.
- Willingness to travel.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org