Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Logistics – (Frankfurt a.M.)
Frankfurt am Main
- Implement and sustain a programme to establish world class workplace standards of Lean Six Sigma operation excellence.
- Working with stakeholders to identify opportunities
- Defining and financially justifying projects to ensure that we have clear commitment to tangible and real deliverables
- Deploying effective project management and Lean Six Sigma techniques to
- launching project teams
- leading teams to execute projects with the problem solving methodology
- tracking project status and results
- removing and elevating project barriers
- Identification and creation of site-based capability to implement the programme and provide coaching to Green Belts and Kaizen Leaders
- Working closely within CS&L, Central Europe, to ensure the delivery of their overall LSS programme, although the role could involve projects across Sector
- Establish and maintain appropriate governance, scorecard, audit protocols…coupled with R&R…to ensure progress is monitored, sustained, escalated and celebrated
- It is also critical to identify integration issues with other projects/processes and coordinate the improvements with the appropriate project/process owners to accomplish the project goals.
- Previous experience / qualifications in Lean Six Sigma advantageous as job holder will become functional expert in this topic.
- Influencing skills – able to align and motivate site leaders and manufacturing directors to support the projects, provide resource, time etc.
- Strong project management skills to co-ordinate implementation approach across multi locations. Able to lead functional project teams.
- Ability to communicate with and drive engagement on agenda with multiple stakeholders…from VP to frontline
- Able to build broad based sustained organisation capability
- Demonstrated track record of driving results, ideally across multiple areas and where resources are not directly owned by the individual
- The ability to carry out technical/ analytical assessments, and use the outcome to transform cost areas
- The candidate for this position must be pro-active and process driven, with a strong focus on driving a standardised global process to achieve high standards at all locations
- Must be a results-oriented ‚change agent‘ who is an effective business systems thinker.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org