Industrial Engineering – Industrie 4.0
- OUR CLIENT combines business and technology consulting services that deliver real results for our clients. We provide a competitive advantage through data & analytics, business models shaped by cloud and social engagement powered by mobile technologies. As part of the implementation of our strategy we are looking to grow our team of talented and ambitious consultants working within our Digital Consulting practice. Our consultants’ solution business challenges define requirements and provide a pragmatic approach to problem solving. Our team helps clients to make a journey from reactive to predictive analytical strategies using Internet of Things (IoT), working in partnership to exceed their objectives. Our work is cross sector and multi-industry, Europe wide – within our Cognitive & Analytics and Digital Insights service lines. We look to transform business by gathering data and driving insight from devices, sensors and ‘things’ that can be used for better decision making purposes.We’re looking to develop a new generation of talented and ambitious consultants working within the following Digital Insight Consulting areas:
Internet of the Things and Industrie 4.0 consultant, Entry Level
As a candidate you received your first experience in either a masters degree or equivalent. You should be highly motivated and aspire to grow your career within OUR CLIENT. A business transformation approach, open mind to best of breed technology solutions, underpinned by OUR CLIENT research and our best practice models will shape your work. This insight will be used by our clients to pursue new business models and achieve real business outcomes for better decision making purposes. You should be willing to work with OUR CLIENT consultative methods such as Digital-/ Industrie 4.0 readiness assessments and consulting customers using Design Thinking. Ideally you will have a first awareness of asset and product lifecycles, supply chain, mechanical engineering, manufacturing or maintenance application experience and the methods to aim better performance. You should learn to understand the key concepts of Industrie 4.0 and be able to use them in customer projects. You will look to fill the enormous gap for our clients between how IoT data can transform business performance and develop an executable roadmap to integrate the data into business operations for effective purposeful use.
Our hiring plan is aligned to several core industry areas of which your first experience may fit into any one;
1) Business Intelligence – raw data interpretation, predictive analytics, reporting, business performance management, the Internet of Things, statistical analysis and benchmarking.
2) Major Projects – infrastructure, energy or utilities networks, construction, transportation, engineering, plant, production or large scale long term capital investment programs.
3) Asset Optimization – Strategic Lifecycle Asset Management (SLAM), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), maximizing value, improving utilization and reducing cost.
4) Business Process – Operations Improvement, process efficiencies, decision making analytics, business process management
5) Manufacturing – Supply Chain management and optimization, maintenance strategies and productivity improvement.
6) Technical Solutions, Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Predictive Maintenance and Quality Improvement (PMQ), Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS), Building Management Systems (BMS), GIS, CAD, cloud and mobile.
We demand high proficiency standards from our consultants and in return we provide a dynamic, innovative and exciting place to work, and some of the best career development in the industry. We look forward to you joining us.
- In parallel to your project work you will do a training program called “Consulting by Degrees”.
Consulting by Degrees Program is OUR CLIENT’s world-class 2-year development program for top performing and talented graduates. It will give you the opportunity to start your consulting career by combining client project work across different industries and service areas with focused training, project rotation and mentoring. Designed by experts, the program will accelerate your consulting career to help you develop into a future leader.
Want to push boundaries? Spark ideas? Surround yourself with insightful people and far-reaching resources?
This is an entry level position and candidates from all backgrounds, which meets the following criteria, are welcome to apply to become full-time Consulting by Degrees consultant.
- Demonstrated history of achievement in academics, internships, course work, coops and/or work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Superior organizational, problem solving, and time management abilities
- Thorough and analytical, with capability to apply logic to solve problems
- Passionate about providing solutions to challenging problems
- Passionate about leadership
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com