Head of EU E-Commerce & Supply Chain
- Develop, lead and execute the management strategy for our brands across Europe
- Lead, inspire, encourage and motivate your own as well as cross functional teams. You will lead two strong teams, in-stock management and Planning as well as program managers for European initiatives
- Ensure systems and processes produce timely and accurate orders.
- Supply Chain Management: improve product availability, to help reduce costs, and optimize working capital.
- Improve systems and processes to identify overstock.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as well as regular business reviews to support decision making; work to improve data systems and develop new reporting tools to provide better business visibility.
- Lead cross-functional inventory management and operational initiatives. Identify process and systems gaps and partner with technology, operations, buying, planning, and marketing teams to bridge them to drive business results.
- Relevant university degree in business or engineering, ideally MBA from renowned business school
- Proven, successful leader with several years’ experience leading and developing high performance teams including hiring, coaching, and growing team members, and delivering positive results directly and through others.
- Several years´ experience in lean management for operations, planning, finance, or consulting
- Reliable track record in program and project management with lead complex, cross-functional projects, either in an operational or consulting capacity in respect to customer obsession
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with extensive business acumen
- Cultural awareness as well as the ability to function well in a large global environment and to work effectively across internal and external organizations throughout Europe
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org