Global SCM Planning Manager
In Service Wind Power we are looking for a strong and competent SCM Planning Manager who is to implement our strategy within Manufacturing & Supply Chain for Service. The role as SCM Planning Manager is a strategic focus area for Service Wind Power. You together with your team and many SCM experts in the organization will be responsible for optimizing our existing Service Supply Chain.
You will be leading the Planning team in Denmark. The team provides improvement to the general flow of materials/spare parts in Siemens Wind Power Service supporting the global and local supply chain functions (Denmark, UK, Germany, and UK).
In this role, you will be managing a team of dedicated employees while developing the planning function of spare parts which requires a large interface in the organization. The international aspect of this position requires occasional travelling.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for the daily operations in Planning, managing dedicated employees ensuring that your team is developing and getting their talent into play
- Monthly and quarterly reporting on KPIs to management
- Defining improvement opportunities to optimize the planning processes and secure a much leaner daily operation by ensuring integration with the internal stakeholders
- Turning the defined improvement areas into smaller projects and be responsible for the business requirement and in cooperation with a Project Manager run the total management of the project, i.e. planning, initiating and implementing
- Documenting planning processes across the regions and initiating global alignment around S&OP and inventory controlling
- Supporting stakeholders across the entire organization and sharing of best practice within the planning area
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a Master’s degree in Business Administration/Supply Chain Management or the like and at least 3-5 years of relevant experience from a larger international company
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in managing a team based in different locations successfully
- You have experience in processes and tools around planning and have a solid understanding of ERP systems such as SAP
- As a person you are structured and have a strategic and analytical mind-set, able to report on KPIs to senior management
- You are strong on deliverables and implementation being an excellent communicator who can work with people of all nationalities and across organizational levels
- You are fluent in English – written and spoken. Other languages would be considered an advantage
- Flexible towards your team and your tasks and able to travel globally when required
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com