Global Director Operational Excellence (OPEX)
- Central responsibility is the continuous improvement of productivity, production processes and quality
- Continuous development and improvement of productivity key performance indicators (KPI’s). Improve set-up times, production speeds , machine availability and waste,
- Support, Training and coaching of the production teams. Conduction of improvement workshops on the shop floor.
- Change management, lead and collaboration in interdisciplinary project teams.
- Collaboration in the creation, further development and implementation of the corporate strategy regarding , future production processes, production layout, automation and compliance with occupational safety
- Introduction and continuous improvement of the preventive machine maintenance system with the objective of continuous reduction of unplanned downtimes.
- On site analysis of improvement potentials and development of action plans for continuous increase of machine availability and production performance.
- Supporting the COO and Board in implementing the global operations strategy (production, technologies, production sites)
- Setting of continuous improved targets and monitoring for all production areas, based on the company and global operations strategy
- Support of all measures to ensure occupational safety, health and environmental protection of the production sites
- Further implementation and development of monitoring systems for the entire area of responsibility
- Benchmarking with competitors
- Completed training, technician or engineer as printer (gravure or flexo printing) or packaging mechanic
- Min. 5 years of experience in the production
- Proven success stories in initiating and successful projects management.
- Sound knowledge of Continuous Improvement, Kaizen or Six Sigma.
- Strong analytical skills. Structured, systematic, goal- and result-oriented working method.
- Good knowledge of SAP & MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Languages: German, French, , English.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Hands-on mentality, high self-motivation, assertiveness even in difficult situations
- Project management
- Professional management and support of the production teams
- Willingness to travel within Europe ~ 50%.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com