Einkaufsleiter/ Sr. Site Sourcing Manager
- Personnel management, coaching, and talent development of a multisite team of up to 12 Sourcing professionals.
- Act as a key business partner to R&D, Finance, Quality, Engineering, and Production to facilitate business strategy.
- Own and manage the material cost related Value Improvement Project portfolio that delivers 5% YoY savings.
- In conjunction with the Group Corporate Category and Emerging Market Team, ensure local deployment of clear and transformative Category strategies with emphasis on East Europe Low Cost Sourcing.
- Make strategic make/ buy decisions to achieve cost reduction and manufacturing optimization
- Standardize utilization of Should Cost and Total Cost of Ownership Models in categories managed by direct reports.
- Ensure new Product sourcing team members leverage Supply Base technical knowledge and maintain technology Roadmaps that ensure break though value, cost , and innovation in new product launches.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Science, Engineering, or Finance.
- 9+ years in a leadership role in Strategic Sourcing, Operations, or Engineering working with direct material components, contract purchased finished products, and sub-assemblies.
- 5+ years deploying transformative operations and sourcing strategies and 4+ years people management experience.
- Specific experience developing and utilizing make/ buy, should cost, and Total Cost of ownership models.
- Fluency in German and English
- Strong Project Management Experience, especially with Engineering related projects.
- Demonstrated leadership and influence skills at a level that affects significant business outcomes.
- Excellent analytical problem solving ability with advances capability to affect spreadsheets and databases.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and sourcing for Metal Forming, Machining, PCBAs/ Electronics, and Electromechanically motors and actuated structures.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org