Continuous Improvement Lean Manager
- Responsible for Continuous Improvement and implementation of Lean methodology at all sites.
- Design and implement methods for continuous workflow and process improvement.
- Guide and support local management, attend and lead shop floor meetings and interact directly with all employees.
- Ensure delivery of a high level of internal and external customer service.
- Improve the internal lead time working with Plant Managers to ensure an effective flow to optimise costs.
- Create and deliver training in relation to Lean methodology and Continuous Improvements.
- Plan, train and implement green belt (or equal) for key Lean persons at the sites.
- Responsible for the direction, implementation, coordination and evaluation of Continuous Improvement Programs.
- 5+ years of experience in Lean management program development
- Strong background in hands-on workflow improvement
- Certified black belt Lean Manager
- Ability to develop and analyse statistical data and technical product specifications
- Ability to influence Managers management including; planning, directing work and performance evaluation of people at all levels – and suggest improvements
- Ability to direct, guide and support employees at all levels
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from University
- Willing to travel to multiple sites up to 100-150 days per annum
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org